12.17.2013

New Paper cuts!

I'm having a winter sale if anyone is interested!

Enter coupon code: WINTERISCOMING for 25% your entire order! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceALine

Here are my latest pieces:

Aimee + Cuna!!!!

Sam - a gift for someone who recently lost her horse

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'll put one on my wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh!
    Could you please drop me a comment on my blog with an email address I can contact you on please?
    I'm really hoping I can catch up on all my favourite blogs over the Christmas break - I miss know what's going on with you guys!
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Aimee and Cuna one might be your best out of all of them ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love these....also so broke. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to tell Hubby I want one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the designs, especially those with horses.

    ReplyDelete