Nothing around the farm goes on without at least a little supervision from Kiki. For instance, when we were setting up jumps all over the property line the only horse who stopped grazing and watched us was Kiki. I guess that's why she's the herd leader. Someone commented on my facebook photos of her today saying that she must always be in a good mood because her ears are always pricked forward...I explained she's just a busy-body who has to know about everything. She's beyond interested.
I love this photo of her, it's Elisabeth riding her for the first time when they used her for games during the event camp. She cooled her out and walked her over to where I was sitting. Look at her expression, and see if you can tell EXACTLY who she is staring at. I think I belong to her now. Uh Oh.
No comments:
Post a Comment