I popped out to the barn on Wednesday evening to say hello to Riley, put a little zinc oxide on his nose and organize my stuff in the tack room. I have literally no time to see him for the next week and it makes me a bit sad. Luckily, as part of the sale agreement (see: worst timing ever to buy a horse) my friend has offered to ride him 1-2 times a week for me to keep his education going. I have 4 freelance jobs in the next week on top of my regular schedule and I'm hoping to squeeze in some pony time Sunday morning before one of them... Saturday's job is 12 hours though and I'm not sure if I'll be human Sunday morning.
Luckily, my friend indulges me and sends me cute pictures and updates when she rides him. This pony makes me smile:
 |
| Starting to look less like a raggamuffin. |
You'll be less busy soon and will have plenty of time to ride a lot in the future :)
ReplyDeleteIts stressful not to see them as much as you'd like, so its really nice to get photos and updated =)
ReplyDeleteFinancing the pony is the hardest pat. :-/ Yay awesome friend!
ReplyDelete