Hey all-
I just wanted to do a quick roll call to see if I had missed anyone's entries! Remember, the deadline is tomorrow night at midnight!
Here's who I have entered so far in each group:
OTTB:
Aimee+Cuna
Aimee+Courage
Amber+Jetta
Christian+Valentino
Kari+Piney
Kari+George
Karley+Henry
Kate+Lucy
Katie+Finn
Katie+Owl
Lauren+Simon
Lindsay+Apollo
Lindsey+Diva
LWilliams+Carlos
Sarah+Hemie
Tori+Parker
Tori+Penny
Non-OTTB:
Amber+Misty
Ashley+Olivia
Kalin+Red
Lindsey+Mojito
LWilliams+Ramone
Olivia+Dijon
Stephanie+Pyxar
Stephanie+Queenie
Janine+Kaspin
There's still time to enter if you haven't already! If you sent me an entry and I overlooked it, please email me again at: xniamhx@gmail.com
Best of luck to everyone,
Niamh & Riley.
Dat is a lot of ponies!
ReplyDeleteI must of missed the contest info...what is this for?
ReplyDeletePlus another entry from me now. :D
ReplyDeleteGave you a shout out on the blog! for extra entry power! ;D
ReplyDeleteEntered and posted on my blog!! :) Red really wants to win. ;) LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://sittinginthesaddle.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-like-contests-contests-are-fun.html
Ooooooo can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteI just shared on my blog too:)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun contest! :)
ReplyDeleteOh no, looks like I missed it. Drats.
ReplyDelete