12.19.2013

A Very Special Christmas Themed Contest (re-post)

Aoife (another awesome Irish horse girl with an impossible name to spell or pronounce) is running a very fun Christmas themed contest on her blog. She wanted to have a giveaway for some of my paper cut work, so she's graciously commissioned me to make the prizes!

While she has asked people to promote my Etsy shop as a caveat of the contest, I did not ask her for promotion (but I will gladly take it). 

So if you like Christmas, and dressing up your pony, head on over to her blog to read more details about the giveaway. If you've ever wanted one of my paper cuts but didn't have the funds, this is a perfect way to win one!

**Not Riley**, but basically what I think he'd do if I put a Santa hat on him. This is probably one of the only times I will ever use a stock photos, apologies!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me out & the plug, hopefully we'll get the numbers and two lucky people will win your lovely paper cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Your paper cuts are so amazing. I was wondering, are you still going to do one of Jetta from the giveaway you had? I know you've had several commissions which obviously come first, I was just checking in :)

    ReplyDelete