(*apologies, I am in a dark place, again)
“If
others examined themselves attentively, as I do, they would find
themselves, as I do, full of inanity and nonsense. Get rid of it I
cannot without getting rid of myself. We are all steeped in it, one as
much as another, but those who are aware of it are a little better off —
though I don’t know.”
Montaigne
My good friend told me I was sad because I actually thought about life instead of just bumbling through it like happy people.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
*gentle hugs*
ReplyDeleteThis winter, which has been dreadful for many of us, for many reasons, getting out and getting exercise - weather-be-damned, is the only thing that has consistently raised my spirits.
ReplyDelete(Well, that, and the cheesecake I ate almost all of, which is now keeping me from buttoning my pants. Not trivializing, just trying for lightheartedness... please take care of yourself :D )
big hugs
ReplyDeleteHugs!! Hope everything is ok!
ReplyDeleteSending you happy thoughts, feel better!
ReplyDelete