Soooo I just fell across your blog thanks to Emma @ Fraidy Cat Eventing and couldn't help but join in this almost blog hop :) Interestingly enough, we both have geldings named Riley, both with white faces and one white hind sock, and both total cuties (obviously!) Looking forward to reading more about you guys!
What a great transformation :)
ReplyDeleteHuge improvement!
ReplyDeletePut a link on it and it IS a blog hop! (which makes me think of the Portlandia sketch "put a bird on it")
ReplyDeleteHow do I do that? Sorry, I'm a little dumb when it comes to this!
DeleteLove this, you two look great!
ReplyDeleteI would hop this and I almost never do hops!
ReplyDeleteThis needs to be a blog hop! Such a great transformation.
ReplyDeleteHOP IT!
ReplyDeleteSoooo I just fell across your blog thanks to Emma @ Fraidy Cat Eventing and couldn't help but join in this almost blog hop :) Interestingly enough, we both have geldings named Riley, both with white faces and one white hind sock, and both total cuties (obviously!) Looking forward to reading more about you guys!
ReplyDeleteThought this was a great idea so we did it as a blog hop! http://ourhouseonahill.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/unofficial-blog-hop-transformations/
ReplyDeleteI hopped :) http://theredheadedmare.blogspot.com/2014/08/transformation-tuesday-blog-hop-style.html
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have both come along way!!
ReplyDelete