8.18.2014

I need to figure out how to join in all this blog-hopping! But to add:

I thought I'd make an in search of list. You know, in case any of you guys have stuff that doesn't fit your ponies any more. I literally have only one of everything except medium and heavy balnkets so I have nothing cool to offer.

But if anyone out there in blogger land has a 78" turnout sheet up for grabs, let me know. Riley's is in pieces:( I still have to try to repair his really nice heavy blanket that just been collecting dust in my garage.

Not much to update for now. We had a shitty jump lesson Saturday where Iw as so off my game, but my leg was rock solid, so there's that. Went for a nice hack around the property after a flat ride. Riley toted Emily's Mom around the farm and was on his best behavior. And we played dress up.

Cutest plaid polos!

Also, I've been very quiet about this on here due to unwanted readership, but I've been going through a very rocky time in my personal life. Amazingly, one I was free of part of it everything in my life felt better. My health, my sleep, my riding, my work ethic, and my creativity came back with gusto. I may never fully explain what's going on, but if I seem a bit lackluster that's why. This week is going to be a particularly difficult one and I am hoping I can keep my game together to get in some good rides before our show on Sunday and not let that weigh me down. It's amazing how having you head and your heart in the right place effects all these little aspects of your life. These were my most recent fortunes and they couldn't be more spot on.

11 comments:

  1. Big hugs, you have my email of you ever need an outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a happy heart makes the rest of life totally awesome! So sorry you have been having a rough time, hope Reilly makes it all feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Hang in there. It sucks now, but it's going to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really hope everything starts going better for you. I'll look through my blankets and see if I have a sheet I don't need. I know there's a couple blankets I need to get rid of, but everything might be medium weight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big hugs you know I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you ever need to chat, you know where to find me! What type of turn out sheet are you needing? To clarify, I don't understand the thickness of blankets or sheets, a turn out sheet to me, might not be a turn out sheet to everyone else. If that even makes sense. I've got a billion different types of blankets and sheets in that size range, but I don't really have horses in that size anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck this week. maybe the thought of an upcoming show will provide a positive mental break from everything else? also, i really like the idea of an 'in search of' list.

    ReplyDelete