8.12.2014

video and terrible stills (if you're so inclined to watch me flail around)

Dressaging (believe it or not my elbows do actually bend)

I love weird as usual, but look at his fancy neck!

Stadium:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABq2d2UvQCk&sns=em

XC:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFGik3sxFsQ&sns=em

*I know the jumps are tiny but we wanted a good outing where we actually finished with a number and not a letter. Also, the next level up was NO JOKE! You can also see that I brought him back toa  trot a lot because the ground was quite slick.

And some crappy stills I grabbed from the video:
Weeeee!

Last fence on stadium, he's so cute.

3 fence... check me out actually looking where I am headed next.

First fence.

Off the bank, baller!

Over the coop.

Good boy Riley.
I am hoping that the photographer there got at least one or two of us. I would love to have a professional photo to remember this special day with him.

12 comments:

  1. I let out a little "Squee!" when he went down the bank. What a friggin cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are kicking ass & taking names!
    I hope the professional photogs got some good shots ad you guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look great! He is stinkin' adorable at all times.

    Also, love whomever was jamming out during your stadium course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so adorable!!!!!! Yessss!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Andrea that means a lot coming from you !!!

      Delete
  5. you guys are da bomb! He looks so game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY CONGRATS! Fabulous job!! Love his expression and clearly he was happy and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dammit, blogger ate my comment. Anyways. He looks great and so do you!! That course looks super fun--wish could try it out with Courage. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that looks like a XC course I might actually attempt in my lifetime [admitted ring baby that I am]

    ReplyDelete