Just out of curiosity sake... Do any of you live near the route highlighted on this map? If so, I might need a couch to crash on along the way -- in roughly 6 weeks! It would be super cool to meet some fellow bloggers when this little road trip takes place!
![]() |
| Tentative route |

Unfortunately I'm not on the route. Therefore I suggest a detour to Ventura, California. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm about 5 hours off the route. Are you road tripping or moving? :-D
ReplyDeleteRoad tripping! I thought you might not be that far off!
DeleteGo a LOT south and you'll find me :)
ReplyDeleteI wish! But I'm in Northern CA
ReplyDeleteIm 5 hours off too - just east of Toronto in Ontario, CA :)
ReplyDeleteTotally not on the route, but what fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm 3 1/2 hours off that route, just south of Indianapolis.
ReplyDeleteHead quite a bit South and you'll find me. ☺ Enjoy! I soooo love road trips. Must take one soon myself before I go stir crazy LOL
ReplyDelete7 hours south of your starting point :(
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
I haven't commented much on your blog before but I'm along your route in the Ohio/Michigan area. If you are coming along 80 you are less than 10 minutes from my work at one point, less than 30 minutes from my house. Looks like a fun trip, I really want to go to Zion!
ReplyDeleteIf you take 70, instead of going up through Chicago (gross! traffic!) you'll drive 5 minutes from my house on the border of Indiana and Illinois!
ReplyDeleteWah darn Idaho for not being on the way to anywhere!
ReplyDeleteBF lives in SD.. depending on when you think you will be there message me because I may be in town then, you have my email and fb!
ReplyDelete