Finally participating in one of these!
Still not 100% sure how all this works, but here goes.
For those of you that don't know, I am a photographer who works for the largest rare book dealer in North America. I've been at my job TEN years (how is that even possible) -- so I am very settled into my little cube. The art department is situated in between the sales offices and the research department, so we're in a little nook, so it's not quite a cube city, just three larger cubes in the space.
 |
| Pretty easy to tell which desk is mine (for reference those prints of Riley/Hugo are 24 x 24) |
 |
| Riley + me, a photo from Kate and of course a cutting mat for special projects (ahem, not work related) |
 |
| More Riley, a photos of my sis and I when we were little, a cardboard sign made lovingly by my former assistant and a Gary Winogrand calendar <3 br="">3> |
 |
| More Riley, A Wabbit, the entire cast of Homestar Runner, and a photo signed by students from when the company donated a few rare photo books to my college. *Oh and that stack of stuffed ponies is from my 10 year anniversary party here -- my coworkers are awesome! |
|
 |
| Just a few of the silly toys on my desk (pony ducks!) |
 |
| Just a dragon eating babies, nothing to see here. |
And lastly, we have arguably one of the best views in the city:
 |
| The view from our balcony on the 19th floor (courtesy of my coworker Ernest Hilbert) |
Love your work space!
ReplyDeleteThos ducks are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteA... dragon eating babies?
ReplyDeleteThis is a side of you I did not expect. I think I'm slightly concerned... ;)
::slowly picks jaw up off the floor::
ReplyDeleteThat view.
Wow! I love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteWay better than my cube life! Better decor too. Love the baby eating dinosaur 🙊
ReplyDeletelol so many fun things! nice view too
ReplyDelete