8.09.2011

Canter USA -- Part Two

Again with links due to restrictions...

Warner's Way


Talk about a dream horse...under 16 hands (perfect for me)...built uphill and an amazing front end. I love how his neck is tied into to his body and he exudes personality! Only 3 years old with a handful of starts!

Double the Dare

What's not to love about this guy? Flashy, check...kind eye, check...nice conformation, check! He reminds me a bit of my friend's horse (recently featured on this blog, City Diplomat)...plus, his name makes me think of Nickelodeon! And no starts!

And something a little different...from Sport Horse Nation...
Bourbon Ginger Bear

I will admit, I was attracted to this ad primarily because of his name...but, that said he's right up my alley! 7 years old, 15.2 hh and Chestnut...quiet and straight forward! Woot!

*end horse stalking*

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do enjoy looking at horse p*rn ;) !!! Learned the hard way - don't spell correctly unless you want stacks of undesirable traffic !!!

    I'm drooling over Warner's Way - loving his build :)

    ReplyDelete