Let's hope this doesn't evoke the same reaction -- I'm short on horsie topics these days and suffering some real horse-withdrawal with the house purchase taking over my life. This is the best I can do for now.
For your amusement:
 |
| Kind of a nice looking horse, but (left to right) what exactly are the first and fourth photo advertising??? |
And...
 |
| Does anyone else think this horse looks weird? | | |
|
|
The first one -- "He's free-spirited! He rears on command! Teehee how romantic!"
ReplyDeleteThe second horse is half-starved. The wall-eye doesn't help.
Kind of want the first one...
ReplyDeleteHa! Dom, of course you do! He's actually a nice looking horse. I just don't get the photos! I believe he was dirt cheap too.
ReplyDeleteThe first one looks like he might have some attitude to spare. The second one, I would immediately be wondering what this horse has been through since it is being sold because of an issue it has.
ReplyDeletethe second horse looks very sad indeed...and so gaunt!
Delete