We're getting a wicked snow storm tonight that is coupled with 35 mph winds which will makes things interesting at the barn. Luckily I don't feed today or tomorrow and my Honda would not fare well in that nonsense...however the girls were out in full force today to fill up hay racks, give everyone a warm mash and double up blankets...
![]() |
| Riley begs to be let into the truck. |
![]() |
| Pleaaaaaaaase? I promise I won't be a back seat driver! |
The cutest pony, ever.



Brrr!
ReplyDeletehe is adorable!
ReplyDeleteTotal Brr
ReplyDeleteI used to live in North Dakota....it sounds like you are there! Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteAye!!! Stay warm and safe!! And take Riley home with you lol :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, stay warm!
ReplyDeleteSheesh that sounds like our weather... except, you know, minus the snow. We just have ice. And more ice.
ReplyDeleteSounds like everyone is getting the big freeze!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I hate being cold. At least Riley is completely adorable.
ReplyDeletePlaying catch up in blog land. I literally LOLed when I saw the title of this post...
ReplyDeleteand I WISH ND was that warm right now...-6 currently, and even that is an improvement from earlier this week.