4.07.2014

SPRING SALE!!!! My biggest and best sale EVER!!!!

Waking up to chirping birds and my dogwood tree blooming in front of my bedroom window has put me in a terrific mood. It feels like my winter blues are over and I finally finished another paper cut that I had trouble completing (it's hard for me to work when I'm not feeling inspired).

Here's the most recently finished piece:

PALOMINOS ARE REALLY TOUGH!
If you remember a few months ago I participated in a giveaway... this piece if for Amanda and Simba over at Chasing The Sun.

Last year, around this time I offered an incredible sale on my Etsy shop, but this year I've taken it up a notch!

Boo-yah!
Now's your chance to get a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork of your four-legged friend! Just enter coupon code SPRINGSALE50 at check out for 50% your entire order! This offer is only good Through May 31st, so don't wait!

You can find my shop here!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceALine

EDIT: I added a ton of new listings (I forgot they expire and people went to my shop only to see that everything was sold out!)

7 comments:

  1. Okay I will definitely now need to order some stuff for family members gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeee my funny little yellow horse! He and I are good at causing problems ;) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh!
    Shall deff be nosying through my photos & hoping to find a good one of both girls to hang in my new home when it's ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you change your prices? I looked the other day and was going to order one at the $140 price, but they're all up to $200 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! I'll be sure to update my listings it may jut be that the single portraits "sold out" I'll re-list them tomorrow!

      Delete