12.23.2015

3rd Annual Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange!!!!

This year I was finally able to participate in this wonderful event hosted by Tracy. I absolutely adore my blogging family and I've met so many of you in person already that feeling like I "know" you all! Also, I hope to improve on my already good record for meeting you in real life as I have a tentative trip planed to Austin at the end of April!!!!

Thank you Carly for my wonderful presents from Straight Shot Metal!!!!!

All the pretty things!
A gorgeous decal (I cannot decide where to put it yet) of Riley and I with his tattoo number below, a bracelet with his show name and a skull bridle charm (now I feel like I fit in!) and of course candy canes for Mr. Riley himself. Btw, Carly, I ate one.

I am equally eager for my secret santa recipient to get their presents! It's super fun watching all the blogs to see what lovely and thoughtful things we were able to do for another!!!!

ps. I have lots to update, including a recent event that we competed, but life has been full and busy and I needed a small break from my own blogging (not to worry, I've been reading all of yours).

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and happy new year!



11 comments:

  1. Love that decal. Actually, I always love all of Beka's stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope doing his show name instead of his JC name was okay! I just couldn't see plastering Women No Easy on things. Such an unfortunate name. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly! I'm so glad you decided not to use his jockey club name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of Bekas stuff. It's all great.

    Fantastic presents. I can't wait to get home and see my present from my secret Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a great present!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gifts, Beka makes such beautiful things ♡♡♡♡
    Happy Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That decal is awesome! Well done, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That decal is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete