I was thinking about Pia yesterday, Maggie reminds me a bit of her and is currently suffering from some sort of elusive pain. They don't think it's neuro but she's kinked up in a terrible way.
*I have been thinking it would be really neat to take a road trip next year and try to meet up with the horse people I follow along the way!
Great pictures!
ReplyDeletewow. I would love for you and your camera to find my girl :) gorgeous shots.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about Pia yesterday, Maggie reminds me a bit of her and is currently suffering from some sort of elusive pain. They don't think it's neuro but she's kinked up in a terrible way.
ReplyDelete*I have been thinking it would be really neat to take a road trip next year and try to meet up with the horse people I follow along the way!
Stunning! I love how the background disappears, they look like classical paintings. Someday, when I grow up....
ReplyDelete