I spent the day in Radnor today... it is, in a word... gorgeous. The feeling there is much like going to any bigger eventing site, it's electric and I instantly had the feeling of wanting to jump ALL THE THINGS.
For now, before any big decisions are finalized, just a few teaser photos:
 |
| JUMP ALL THE THINGS @ Radnor |
|
|
 |
| Gorgeous farm that may or may not contain a certain horse lease option. |
 |
| A 10 yr old, OTTB named Bear. I test rode him quickly in jeans! He's a full bodied 17hh. Whoops... despite my stirrups being a hole or two longer than they need to be, I actually felt quite comfortable on him! I'm going to give him a real trial one day next week. |
|
|
Did I mention it's a 20 minute hack to Radnor from the farm? Yea.
That is all exciting news!! Lovely farm and eventing facility and horse. :)
ReplyDeleteMore xc jump pics! :) Looks like a gorgeous place! Good luck with your next ride on Bear!
ReplyDeleteStacey! Radnor is just a 20 minute hack down the road. it's so amazing! Also, Bear's BFF is a giant Perch mare named Libby. She's wicked cute. I"ll be sure to get some photos next time I am there!
Delete