4.05.2013

Hunter Pace -- you betcha!

I was asked if I'd like to take a 4 year old to his first hunter pace tomorrow. What am I going to say, no? Don't be crazy! Any chance to ride is good enough for me. Plus, I have a real soft spot for this guy. I've ridden him once and although the steering/bending isn't there and he's wicked green, he's totally game and sensible. Bring it on.

All I ever want in a horse is one that will meet me halfway. Gotta love greenies! Wish me luck and I'll follow up with a full report!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you get pictures, can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a photographer there but I think she only got one photo of us. I have a couple of us standing around:) -- I'll write all about it soon!

      Delete