4.14.2011

Blast from the past!

I started riding at 4 when we lived in the Bahamas. This was taken when I was 6 riding a little chestnut mare (old habits die hard) named Cleo. She trucked me around my very first shows and offered me a maiden voyage on a nearly upright rear (when I clung to her neck and stayed on). Cute little thing with her roached mane and all.

I think my Mom made me push my helmet back for a good photo!
The other girl in the photo was my best friend Christina who was responsible for getting me involved with horses in the first place...simply stated, I had to do anything she did too.

Let's see your silly childhood horse photos!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a shot on the "How We Met" page of my blog. My second show, sporting a red ribbon - I'm stoked!!

    ReplyDelete